Friday, March 7, 2014

#31 My Favorite Movie


Nick & Norahs Infinite Playlist is my favorite movie because it has Michael Cera playing Nick and Kat Dennings playing Norah. I like Michael Cera ever since i saw him in the movie SuperBad.But otherwise I liked this movie because its a romantic comedy and I really like romantic comedies. I like how Norah no matter what doesn't leave her drunk best friend behind and doesn't quit until she finds her because she gets lost during most of the movie. I really like the character Nick because he's sweet and nice and he finds an awkward girl Norah even though he still likes is ex girlfriend.

I like the setting that was used in the film. I like how its in the night time and everything just seems mellow.All the songs in a mix tape that Nick put together for his ex girlfriend seemed like a really cheesy romantic thing to do. I really like how his character is sprung over some really annoying and mean girl. I think that Norahs bad manners and Nick being shy and awkward like Norah are a way to show self-protection.

This movie is really funny because the characters in it are very manipulative and naive. It either goes one of both ways. Either the character is very naive and just somewhat sarcastic or they are very aggressive manipulative people. The fact that the movie is like that is very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment