Tuesday, February 4, 2014

#20 Perseverance


If i were offered $50 right now or $100 in a year i would take the $100 in a a year. I would choose the $100 in a year because its more money i would be recieving. Also because if for anything I might need money later on i'll know that sooner or later i will get those $100.


I have many long term goals for my life. Like having a career as a interpreter, owning a house, having a family. I haven't created any plans yet to achieve those goals mostly because I tend to change my option of career a lot. I want to accomplish many things in my time here on earth. Like learning how to surf , going sky diving and traveling. One thing that I really want to accomplish is graduating college with a nice career to pursue . But i want that career to be something i really want to do something ill be happy with. The steps to achieving my goal would be to first more than anything graduate Highschool. Then, find a suitable career for me. And lastly, i want to be self motivated to go to school on time and try my hardest in college. Hopefully by doing that i will be able to graduate college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment