Monday, February 10, 2014

#23 My Top Five Movies

5)  That Awkward Moment











I mainly just watched this movie because Zac Efron was in it. But it was actually a pretty funny somewhat romantic movie even though Zac was the worst advice giver in the movie. Other then that i liked it because it was a very entertaining & engaging movie.

4) A Walk To Remember











I like this movie because it's a very romantic movie and it wasn't one of those very dramatic and lovey dovey movies it was something that was just right. I liked it because unlike most movies this movie didn't have a happy ending which made me hate it but love it at the same time. It made me cry.

3)Pineapple Express 












This movie is one of my most favorites because it was one of my very first Rated R movies. Also because me and my cousins girlfriend bonded with it. Over all i thought this was the greatest movies in times at the time because it was my very first "grown up" movie when in came out in 2008.

2) 21 Jump Street
 











I love this movie because Channing Tatum is in it. He is one of the best and good looking actor in my opinion. Especially in this movie with Jonah Hill they made this movie the BEST.

1) The NoteBook










I absolutely really love this movie because it is one of my most favorite romantic movies and i hardly like romantic movies which is why i absolutely love this movie. It was OK funny but just really sweet and it just showed the fantasy relationship that a girl would want. I especially love the ending how the man said he'd be there with her forever and they never actually leave each other because they pass away at the same time, which is how they stay together forever. This movie really just made me cry more then Titanic. It is the BEST.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment