Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#21 My Conversation with Alex Turner

I chose 28 year old , Alex Turner because he is a very talented music producer, director and screen writer also because he is such a great song writer in my opinion. He is in a band called The Arctic Monkeys since 2002 and then in another band called The Last Shadow Puppets since 2007. I love every single one of his song. The very first song that from him was from The Arctic Monkeys it's called "Do i wanna Know" after that song I couldn't stop listening to their music.


If I were able to sit down and have a conversation with Alex Turner it would be a very long conversaion. But i would ask him more than anything what he does or how it is that he manages to get inspired to write such amazing songs. If they come from experiences that he has been through or if it just comes to him to write about things that pop into mind. We would talk about what he plans to do after he is done with music and production. His interests , hobbies, etc. and anything else he would like to share with me. It would overall be a wonderful conversation because it would be with Alex Turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment